What Is CRM, and Who Is It For?
CRM, or customer relationship management, is a technology that allows an organization to track productivity, monitor data, and manage processes and relationships. Companies ranging from Wells Fargo to Activision use CRM tools to streamline their processes and increase productivity—that is, increase the potential for growth and profitability.
CRM has evolved over the years in a variety of ways.
1. There is the transition from on-site hardware to cloud-based CRM platforms. CRM that was centered on users being in a particular location was inherently limited, but the cloud brought with it storage, automated data entry, and web/mobile cross-platform functionality that added speed and agility to the platform.
2. The software itself has developed to radically alter marketing and sales processes. While CRMs in the early days weren’t much more than glorified spreadsheets, modern tools like DriveCentric’s CRM enable rapid communication with customers, a virtual sales process, and efficient, real-time internal communication.
Unity Is Power
There are several reasons for an organization to begin using CRM tools right away. Here are five:
- Create and track sales, while giving feedback to daily conversations, and productivity.
- Drill down on the specific needs of individual clients.
- Maintain connections with existing customers and boost referrals.
- Support your customers before, during, and after the sales process.
- Increase transparency and better leverage customer feedback.
There are also a variety of options out there when considering a CRM platform, so why choose DriveCentric?
Our platform unifies the data tracking power of the best cloud-based CRM tools and integrates unparalleled real-time communication abilities—voice, chat, and video—for both internal use and for your customers.
More Important Now Than Ever
Tracking and engaging with customers have always been important for any business, especially in the automotive industry. Today, though, concerns about COVID-19 have put increased importance on touchless transactions and communication. This trend isn’t likely to go anywhere, and our CRM meets this growing need.
Here’s what our COO Philip Fusz said about CRM:
“In today’s touchless environment, CRM in the automotive industry is becoming more important than ever. Engaging your customers using technology to build value in your product and yourself will be the key to being successful in the future.”
This claim about persistent value can only be backed up, however, by the words of our partners already using CRM:
“DriveCentric allows our dealership to dominate in an overly competitive digital landscape. It allows us to clear through the clutter and stand out from the crowd.”
- Dealer Partner, John Stivers
“DriveCentric has changed the way we interact with our customers every day! Engagement is made easy with their video and texting platform. I feel the AI alone has increased our business 5%-10%. When we need help, their support is second to none!”
- Dealer Partner, Heath Boothby
In the end, a tool is only valuable if it does what is promised and actually causes growth. What our CRM is actually doing is making it easier for your sales team to do what they do best: move vehicles.